Below are just 30 things I think you should know about me.
It’s not all exciting but then again, neither am I.
1. I am a confused lady on the wrong side of twenty
2. I pretend to know all there is to know about everything
3. My origins may be foreign but I have the beating heart of a Londoner
4. I am a journalist graduate and about to begin my studies to become a Personal Trainer
5. I have a Doodle and I love my Doodle! Doodle is my dog and Doodle is a poodle.
6. Money impress me…
7. Success impress me more.
8. I impress myself the most!
9. I’ve played ‘Uno’ with my mortality and I won
10. I don’t watch the news as often as I should
11. I read the Daily Mail more often than I should
12. I like being angry
13. Kids make me feel nervous
14. I talk even when I have nothing to say
15. My farts don’t always smell bad to me
16. Like most people I too suffer horrible anxieties
17. I will probably be a terrible girlfriend to someone but an amazing wife to someone else
18. I love it when it rains (but I have to be indoors with a cuppa)
19. I don’t know when it’s ‘in to’ or ‘into’
20. I have cold hands most of the time (and I don’t believe it’s because I have a warm heart – I believe it’s down to something less cute like blood circulation..)
21. I love watching cartoons
22. I don’t tell lies when I sleep
23. There’s an abundance of nail polish in my fridge but hardly any food
24. I want to write a book someday but not while sitting in Starbucks
25. I am always terrified of failing myself so I just give up on doing things entirely
26. I don’t understand the big fuss around caviar and oysters
27. I have never watched a full episode of ‘Made in Chelsea’, ‘TOWIE’ or ‘Glee’ and I hope I never will
28. I still like Spice Girls’ music
29. My mum always tells me to brush my hair (even if she’s not in the same country as me)
30. Like most women, I’m constantly trying to improve my appearance… I will let you know how it goes when I’m done
Find me on Twitter – @zahrapedersen